Banner1

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Jasper's Tattoo design

So i have been struggling with finding an image that fit the description I gave of Jasper's tattoo in Between Love and Honor and while I was writing with a wonderful group of ladies I may have mentioned this. MrShyRockstar offered to see what she could come up with and tweeted me these ideas, after a little clarification on my part because I suck at explaining things apparently.

and
left side is the hip, right side is the shoulder...took me a second to figure that out when I looked at it.

She then offered to have her friend, Jericca Gardner, see what she could come up with and this is what I was sent.

Both these girls are amazing and the designs are like they read my mind and drew it. I can't seem to decide which fits my initial idea better, so I was hoping you wonderful readers would help. Comment and tell me which design you think fits better and why :) Hope to see everyone at the next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment